Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Just getting started...7 July 2008





Just getting started with this blog. I thought it would be nice to have a spot where family and friends could visit to have a little update of our family (especially now that it is getting bigger) since I don't seem to find enough time to write to everyone frequently. For now we are all doing fine. Konrad is growing fast and always busy! My belly(with the twins) is also growing quickly. Just 30 weeks today and had last visit to Dr. yesterday and all is great. Thomas is in the Philippines this week for work and thankfully his mother is staying with Konrad and I.

Will try to post a few pictures.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking great!

Hannelore said...

That is a great idea Melisa, I will share this with my kids so they can keep up with family in Germany.

Unknown said...

I hope I do this the RIGHT way, It is difficult for me to learn all these new things in computers. I looked for this but your mom had forgotten to send me the link or whatever it is called. Hope all is going well. Is it possible for Konrad to get any cuter???? We willneed LOTS of pics of the babies. Sally

Noemy Lara said...

Their are wonderfull!!!

IGNATIUS ESENE said...

Waoh!!!In Cameroon ,a woman who has given birth to twins is called a "MANYE" and the husband a "TANYE".
That was very great of you Melisa!!It wasn't easy especially as you kept working!!
Greetings to Liliana and Lara !!And thumb up to Konrad for the great job he is doing!!
Esene